Feature request #21787
GetFeatureInfo responses with URLs should be clickable
|Category:||Web Services clients/WMS|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
||Copied to github as #:||29602
It would be good if QGIS as a WMS client would automatically generate clickable URLs for text/varchar fields that contain text that starts with http://, https:// or ftp://
It should be done for all formats where possible: text/plain, text/html and application/json
Example is in a screenshot attached.
It should open a browser and display the URL.
If the URL is already in a <a /> element, the replace of the clickable URL should not happen (e.g. in HTML GetFeatureInfo response)
- Assignee set to Alessandro Pasotti
- Status changed from Open to In Progress
- Resolution set to fixed/implemented
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
Also available in: Atom