Bug report #2174
Crashes when switching field column with "New Symbology"
|Affected QGIS version:||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Debian||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||Resolution:||worksforme|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||Copied to github as #:||12234|
1) load shapefile (I used testdata 'polys.shp'
2) Layer Properties, choose "Catagories"
3) Hit "Classify", then "Apply", works so far...
4) Keep Properties open
5) Change the 'Column' from 'Name' to 'Value'
6) hit "Classify"... crash
#1 Updated by Giovanni Manghi almost 12 years ago
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from Open to Closed
There is no such shape in the qgis sample dataset, but I found one in the qgis-mapper svn that seems the one that was used.
I cannot reproduce the problem on both linux and windows using the latest svn code (f2c0df21 (SVN r12308)) on both platforms.
Give it a try again, and then if the problem persist please attach the actual shape is giving you problems. Will reopen if necessary.