Bug report #2142
slope, aspect, idw, tin rasters saved without the .tif file extension
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||All||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||fixed/implemented|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||12202|
When running the plugins interpolation and raster terrain analyses, the resulting tiffs are saved without the file extension. Looks an easy fix
#1 Updated by Marco Hugentobler almost 10 years ago
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from Open to Closed
Fixed in 849546b5 (SVN r12246).
As the raster terrain plugin provides saving with all GDAL drivers that support creation of new datasets, it is needed to parse the GDAL driver metadata to find out the appropriate extension.
#2 Updated by Paolo Cavallini over 7 years ago
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
- Affected QGIS version set to master
- Resolution deleted (
- Target version changed from Version 1.4.0 to Version 1.7.4
- Status changed from Closed to Reopened
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data set to No
Recent improvements to the terrain plugin caused the problem to resurface again. Please reapply the fix.