Bug report #20910
Check Boxes + Setting Flags in Python in Ubuntu
|Affected QGIS version:||3.4.3||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Ubuntu 16.04||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||worksforme|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||28729|
Rechecking check boxes in the QGIS UI is not possible in Ubuntu.
- Example: Saving a layer's style
- The check boxes to choose categories can be unchecked, but not rechecked.
- After saving a layer style with certain category boxes unchecked, it is impossible to recheck them next time a style is saved.
- The only way I found to reset the check boxes to a checked state was to delete the qgis3.ini file for the user on the computer (wiping all customization done to the QGIS UI).
Another related issue is setting certain flags with python does not seem possible.
- Example: Setting flags for custom map themes with python.
-QgsMapCanvas setTheme() python function does not set the flag