Bug report #20481
|Affected QGIS version:||3.4.1
|Operating System:||Windows 8.1
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||Yes
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
||Copied to github as #:||28301
Unable to resize the "Symbol Selector" window "Symbol svg" in QGIS 3.4.1.
With the resolution of my laptop, 1366x768, the OK button stays out of the display.
Fix symbol selector dialog overflows the screen on small resolution
(cherry picked from commit cd28b459845868570d720e23da941825f850d003)
- Subject changed from Simbol SVG window to Symbol SVG window
- Category changed from Windows Package to GUI
- Assignee deleted (
Duplicate of issue #18872. Resolved in 3.5.13.
- Pull Request or Patch supplied changed from No to Yes
- Duplicates Bug report #18872: Symbol Selector Window 'overflows' the screen on small resolutions added
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Resolution set to fixed/implemented
Also available in: Atom