Bug report #20433
"Merge Selected Feature" do not works correctly with hidden fields
|Affected QGIS version:||3.5(master)||Regression?:||Yes|
|Operating System:||Win 7 64bit||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||28253|
"Take Attributes from selected feature" takes not the value from the selected feature.
#2 Updated by Jan Lippmann over 1 year ago
- File merge_take_attributes.gif added
thanks for the feedback.
if i hide the fid (primary key) field of the GPKG and use "Take Attributes from selected feature" the value (in this case 'A') of the 'kategorie' field is not inserted in the 'merge' row. merge should not be "skipped"
IMHO: qgis "thinks" the kategorie field is the autogenerated fid field, thats why it switch in the merge row to "skipped"
if i don't hide fid everythign is fine.
in 2.18 it works with or without the hidden field (you can see it in the gif below)
i hope its now a little bit more clear? if not give me a hint! thanks
#4 Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 1 year ago
- Subject changed from "Merge Selected Feature" works not correct with hidden fields to "Merge Selected Feature" do not works correctly with hidden fields
- Regression? changed from No to Yes
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Status changed from Feedback to Open