Bug report #20431
no possibility to confirm in the attribut form while add more than one feature (postgres)
|Affected QGIS version:||3.4.1
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
||Copied to github as #:||28251
Important: it happens only when "evaluate default values on provider side" is deactivated in the project settings
if i hide the id field, i can confirm the form for more than one feature without saving.
3.4.1 also affected
check uniqueCheck before overwrite defaultValueClause
and some tests for it
this fixes #20397 and fixes #20431
(cherry-picked from 32b7d7e5ddeef7a66592267819e234085c44a7bc)
- Operating System changed from Win 7 64bit to Windows
- Regression? changed from No to Yes
I can also confirm, on a Windows 10 (though not sure it's related).
A regression imho. An opt-in option should not block this important feature.
- Affected QGIS version changed from 3.5(master) to 3.4.1
- Related to Bug report #20523: Adding new features in postgis fails with attribute window popup added
- Related to Bug report #20397: QGIS 3.4 Incorrect handling of Postgres serial columns added
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Open to Closed
Also available in: Atom