Bug report #20432
Missing "resampling method" and "overview format" in GDAL "create overviews" tool
|Affected QGIS version:||3.4.1||Regression?:||Yes|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||fixed/implemented|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||28252|
Selecting a "Resampling method" in the "Create Options - pyramids" dialog that's presented when clicking on "Edit Pyramid Options" in is not honored.
It is saved (it's there when I go back again, and it persists across app restarts), but in either or in I only ever see
[processing] expose resampling and format options in the gdaladdo
algorithm (fix #20432)
These options actually were here but not added to the UI.
#1 Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 1 year ago
- Subject changed from Options > GDAL > GTiff > Edit Pyramid Options not honored to Missing "resampling method" and "overview format" in GDAL "create overviews" tool
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Assignee set to Giovanni Manghi
- Category changed from GDAL Tools to Processing/GDAL
- Regression? changed from No to Yes
- Operating System deleted (
Mac OS 10.13)
- Affected QGIS version changed from 3.4.0 to 3.4.1
The options were available in 2.18.