Bug report #19916
Localization is broken in Linux
|Category:||Translations and international|
|Affected QGIS version:||3.3(master)
|Operating System:||Debian and Mint
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
||Copied to github as #:||27740
Since about September 17-19 (last Monday-Wednesday) localization is completely gone from master.
1. self-compiled master on Debian
2. ubuntugis-nightly on Mint
The qm files are present and valid, but just ignored.
Revert "reorder application initialization (fixes #19879, #19916, followup d6795818)"
This reverts commit 9c5d397b4d4ce12cb81f05955760a18c213a8566
The commit broke every test on Travis ;)
Revert "Revert "reorder application initialization (fixes #19879, #19916, followup d6795818)""
This reverts commit 469b4b4a57fb2c30441b5de393662cdde36031b2.
- Assignee changed from QGIS Translation Team to Jürgen Fischer
- Subject changed from localization is broken Linux to Localization is broken in Linux
- Description updated (diff)
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Open to Closed
Also available in: Atom