Bug report #19901
Relation Reference Widget: Representation for NULL values is not respected
|Affected QGIS version:||3.3(master)
|Operating System:||Windows 7
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||Yes
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
||Copied to github as #:||27725
Drop-down list of Relation reference widget:
Whatever "Representation for NULL values" is configured in "Options - Data Sources", a NULL value in the drop-down list is always wrongly displayed as "NULL".
See attached example with "MY_NULL_REPRESENTATION_VALUE" as NULL representation.
QgsFeatureListComboBox nullRepresentation instead of hardcoded "NULL"
Fixes #19901 - Relation Reference Widget: Representation for NULL values is not respected
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
does this also happen if you restart QGIS after changing the null value representation?
I changed the null value representation to several other values (my preferred setting is an empty string by the way) and always restarted QGIS. Same behaviour.
- Assignee set to Alessandro Pasotti
- Status changed from Feedback to In Progress
- Pull Request or Patch supplied changed from No to Yes
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
Also available in: Atom