Bug report #19802
DB Manager saved SQL statements are saved empty
|Affected QGIS version:||3.3(master)
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||Yes
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
||Copied to github as #:||27627
When I saved SQL statement in DB Manager using Save button it appeared as 'saved' but when I chose to load it from the Saved Statements (it was present there) it loads empty statement window.
[dbmanager] Fix stored queries retrieve
Fixes #19802 - DB Manager saved SQL statements are saved empty
I tried now and it can be important that the statements are cleared while closing QGIS or during saving project.
- Regression? changed from No to Yes
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Operating System deleted (
Confirmed on master/linux.
- Assignee set to Alessandro Pasotti
- Status changed from Open to In Progress
- Pull Request or Patch supplied changed from No to Yes
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
Also available in: Atom