Bug report #19728
crash moving layout items
|Affected QGIS version:||3.0.3
|Operating System:||Windows 10
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||Yes
||Copied to github as #:||27553
I was in the layout screen moving items around. I think I was attempting to unlock the legend to move it.
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data changed from No to Yes
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
- Priority changed from Normal to High
It is 100% replicable?
Also install 3.2.2 and see if it happens again.
The map opened where I last saved.
I'll download the newest, and report back if it happens again.
Jerry Pfalbaum wrote:
The map opened where I last saved.«
ok, but does it happens routinely or it was a one time thing?
- Subject changed from QGIS Crashed to crash moving layout items
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
Closed due to lack of feedback/detail
Also available in: Atom