Feature request #1852
Loading 3 band raster when default combinations include 3+ bands.
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||Resolution:||fixed|
|Easy fix?:||No||Copied to github as #:||11912|
1. Load 3+ bands raster (say 6 bands Landsat), set 5-4-3 to default
2. Try to load 3 bands raster.
Nothing show up.
This is understandable, as QGIS is trying to apply 5-4-3 to the raster which is only 1-2-3. But we might think about making it more user friendly. As general user will probably be confused, asking "where is my raster". There are two options:
1. If raster with number bands that is less than current default value loaded, ignore currently set value (5-4-3).
2. Make several default options for values for 2,3,4,5,6 bands rasters. This approach is used in Arcview Image Analysis. Very productive to some people, who are working with different kinds of rasters.
#1 Updated by ersts - over 12 years ago
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from Open to Closed