Bug report #18410
Sorting a table in composer comboined with limit records does sort after limit (which does not make sense)
|Affected QGIS version:||2.18.17||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||LInux Debian||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||no timely feedback|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||26299|
what I have done:
- loading a buildings layer (from OSM data)
- creating a map composition to create an atlas iterating over buildings with "type"='hotel'
- in the map composition adding a attribute table for the buildings layer with an expression based additional colum caclculating the distance etween the hotel-record in the attribute table an the atlas-object
- setting the column as sort criteria for the attribute table
- setting feature filtering of the attribute table in map composer to a maximum rows of five (to only show the 5 nearest hotels around the atlas feature hotel)
Expecting to see only the five nearest hotels around atlas feature (after eliminating the hotel with distance 0 which is the atlas feature hotel
Instead I get the first five records in the table (which are always the same) sorted by the added column.
Expected behaviour is that the attribute table is sorted first and then limited. But QGIS seems to limit first (the unsorted table) and sort then. Which is ok for an almost static table, but does conflict with virtual fields (columns) that are depending on atlas feature!