Bug report #17999
Aborted (core dumped) with GRASS trunk as processing
|Affected QGIS version:||master
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||Yes
||Copied to github as #:||25895
I am trying to run GRASS trunk with QGIS master (aec399e785) and get core dumped.
- Assignee deleted (
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
- Resolution set to up/downstream
I don't think this belongs here - isn't it a grass issue?
- Status changed from Feedback to Open
- Resolution deleted (
The trace seems to indicate that is QGIS crashing.
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data changed from No to Yes
- Resolution set to fixed/implemented
- Status changed from Open to Closed
Also available in: Atom