Bug report #17503
Custom CRS is duplicated in 2.99
|Affected QGIS version:||master
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
||Copied to github as #:||25400
User defined CRS, the name and parameters are duplicated several times, and appear as duplicate rows when setting project crs or editing the crs in the setting.
- Regression? changed from No to Yes
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
This should be fixed since last week - can you ensure that you're running a recent build, and then try removing all the duplicate entries and checking if they come back?
I have updated to the most recent build 95cf299099 and the issue indeed appears to be fixed.
At first I had 6 duplicates. After deleting them and rebooting QGIS, they did not reappear.
- Resolution set to fixed/implemented
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
Also available in: Atom