Bug report #17470
Editing Z / M value in scratch layer using node tool triggers a crash when saving
|Affected QGIS version:||master
|Operating System:||ubuntu 16.04
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||Yes
||Copied to github as #:||25367
following up all attempts to consolidate Z editing,
we now have scratch layer correctly initialized using Z/M option. When saving the scratch layer, I have a repeatable crash.
Related to #17427 and PR https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/5571
- Regression? changed from No to Yes
- Description updated (diff)
- Related to Bug report #17427: regression: editing Z value via note editor panel for memory point layer fails added
Regis, can you provide steps to reproduce the crasher? I can't get it to crash here.
- Resolution set to fixed/implemented
- Status changed from Open to Closed
Reopen if the related fixed issue did not fixed also this one.
Also available in: Atom