Bug report #17427
regression: editing Z value via note editor panel for memory point layer fails
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:||Yes|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||25324|
Editing of Z value via the node editor is broken for memory point layers created via the "new temporary scratch layer".Steps to reproduce
- Create a new project
- Create a new new memory layer, set it to point (or multipoint) and check the [x] geometries with Z/M values option
- Add a new point feature to that created layer, and save the layer (to insure the feature is visible, see issue 17426)
- Switch to the node tool, and right click on the point to open the node editor
- Notice the Z value is "nan"
- Try to change the Z value to a number
- Notice the value reverts to "nan"