Bug report #17424
QGIS always changed spatialite datasource (when closing a project) even when no edits are done
|Affected QGIS version:||2.18.13||Regression?:||Yes|
|Operating System:||Linux||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||up/downstream|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||25321|
Simplest way to reproduce:
qgis spatialite.dbwith some spatialite data file.
- immediately closing QGIS afterwards without doing anything else.
spatialite.db has been modified. The modification happens during closing, between steps 1 and 2 the file is not modified.
I don't remember this happening in earlier versions - though i don't know when exactly it changed.
#1 Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 1 year ago
- Subject changed from QGIS always touches spatialite files when closing to QGIS always changed spatialite datasource (when closing a project) even when no edits are done
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Category changed from Data Provider to Data Provider/SpatiaLite
#2 Updated by Even Rouault over 1 year ago
- Category changed from Data Provider/SpatiaLite to Data Provider/OGR
- Resolution set to up/downstream
- Status changed from Open to Closed