Bug report #17281
Composer shortcuts issues when using languages other than english
|Affected QGIS version:||2.18.13
|Operating System:||Windows 10
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
Shortcuts like DEL, control+C or Control+V aren't working in the Map Composer when using Spanish language. When using English they work as usual.
- Easy fix? changed from Yes to No
- Priority changed from Low to Normal
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
Only true for Spanish? or also other languages?
It depends. I've check some other languages. In catalan is the same as spanish. In german and danish cntrl+C and cntrl+V work, but DEL does not.
- Status changed from Feedback to Open
- Subject changed from Composer shortcuts not working when using spanish language. to Composer shortcuts issues when using languages other than english
Also available in: Atom