Bug report #17209
Reference map pull down doesn't work
|Affected QGIS version:||2.18.13||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||invalid|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||25108|
When I composed a map, in the export settings panel the reference map doesn't allow me to choose any map. When I click it doesn't respond at all.
#1 Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 3 years ago
- Tracker changed from Feature request to Bug report
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data set to No
- Affected QGIS version set to 2.18.13
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
- Category changed from Actions to Map Composer/Printing
- Regression? set to No
What QGIS version? just tried on 2.18.13 and is ok.