Bug report #17196
Rubber band is not correctly displayed when map is rotated
|Affected QGIS version:||3.5(master)||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||25095|
When you draw complex geometry (especially with Circular string), the rubber band is not correctly displayed when map is rotated and especially when the map have many objects or rasters.
What I mean by not correctly displayed is the presence of artefact or broken line/curve.
Tested with QGis 2.18 Windows and QGis 2.99 Debian
#1 Updated by Richard Duivenvoorde over 2 years ago
- File circularringartefacts.png added
Confirmed here (wanted to create an issue and then found this one).
Current master Debian
- create a new Memory Polygon layer
- choose 'Add Circular String' to add a new feature
- start with some points like in the screendump
- then move on the right side from right to left
You see the artefacts in my screendump. With the next repaint they are gone.