Bug report #16944
'selection' parameter in QGIS processing not working
|Affected QGIS version:||master
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||Yes
||Copied to github as #:||24843
The selection parameter does not work here on QGIS 2.99 master.
- Regression? changed from No to Yes
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data changed from No to Yes
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from Open to Closed
That's because you're using 2.x API. In 3.0 this should be "enum" instead of "selection"
Thx for the info. Where can I find the new parameter types? I noticed that 'multiple field' is also available, but it lists layers instead of fields (see #16348).
Also available in: Atom