Bug report #16819
Saving point vector as CSV in 2.18.10 X/Y values are not exported anymore
|Affected QGIS version:||2.18.11||Regression?:||Yes|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||fixed/implemented|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||24718|
Saving a shape file as cvs (by rightclicking in the layers panel) used in earlier versions to automatically add an x and y attribute to the csv file. This does not happen anymore even though geometry AS_XY is the default under Layer Options in the "Save vector layer as..." dialogue.
If one chooses geometry AS_XYZ instead the columns are added to the csv file as expected.
#1 Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 3 years ago
- Subject changed from Save as CSV in 2.18.10 stores no geometry to Saving point vector as CSV in 2.18.10 X/Y values are not exported anymore
- Regression? changed from No to Yes
- Category changed from Data Provider/Delimited Text to Vectors
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Operating System deleted (
Win 7, 64 bit)