Bug report #16492
Attribute table: crash removing features when cell is in editing mode
|Affected QGIS version:||2.18.7||Regression?:||Yes|
|Operating System:||Any||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||Yes||Resolution:||fixed/implemented|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||Yes||Copied to github as #:||24398|
confirmed in 2.18/3.X. follow these steps to replicate:
1) create a layer (tested with shape and mapinfo) with a column attribute.
2) add some features and save. You can also edn editing and close attribute table
3) open attribute table
4) start editing
5) with shift pressed => select all features => latest feature cell is opened in editing
5) click on "delete features" action button => crash!
[bugfix] Attribute table crashes QGIS when deleting selected
#1 Updated by Giovanni Manghi almost 6 years ago
- File issue_15976_rows_switch_adding_attributes.zip added
- Subject changed from Attribute table: crash removing features when cell is in editing to Attribute table: crash removing features when cell is in editing mode
It happens with certain datasets like the one attached, but not all.