Bug report #16465
Unable to create new bookmarks
|Affected QGIS version:||master
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||Yes
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
||Copied to github as #:||24374
Trying to create a new spatial bookmark in QGIS 2.99 will fail and the following message shows:
Unable to create the bookmark.
Driver:Parameter count mismatch
Fix new bookmark query. Fix #16465
QSqlQuery was returning an error : wrong parameters count.
It seems that bindValue was having no effect (no bounded values).
Using prepare after construction seems to solve the problem.
- Category set to Map Tools
- Target version set to Version 3.0
- Priority changed from Severe/Regression to High
- Description updated (diff)
- Pull Request or Patch supplied changed from No to Yes
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Resolution set to fixed/implemented
Also available in: Atom