Feature request #1636
Make bookmarks dockable
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||fixed/implemented|
|Easy fix?:||No||Copied to github as #:||11696|
I would like to be able to dock the bookmark window e.g. on the right-hand side next to the map-window.
#1 Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 11 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
#2 Updated by Giovanni Manghi about 11 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 2.0.0
#3 Updated by Pirmin Kalberer over 10 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Nice to have
#4 Updated by Médéric RIBREUX over 7 years ago
- Assignee deleted (
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Resolution set to fixed/implemented
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Hello, bug triage...
in QGIS 2.13 you can dock bookmarks wherever you want.
I am closing this bug...