- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2011-06-04
- Last connection: 2015-07-16
- QGIS Application (Reporter, 2011-06-06)
Reported issues: 8
- 02:37 AM QGIS Application Bug report #8285: Saving styles (qml and sld) doesn't work for CSV layers under Windows
- Still true in 2.8.1 Vienna for CSV-Layers (Saving from spatiallite-Layer seems to work fine)
- 07:38 AM QGIS Application Bug report #6590 (Closed): QGIS crashes when opening project where CSV-datatable moved
- Steps to reproduce:
1. Create project
2. Add CSV-Datatable as a layer
3. Save project, close
4. Move CSV-Datatable to...
- 07:33 AM QGIS Application Bug report #6129 (Closed): QGIS 1.8.0 crashes when trying to open older File
- When opening an older file in QGIS 1.73, it properly starts (by displaying a dialogue with missing raster- and shape-...
- 08:18 AM QGIS Application Bug report #1572: new features will not display before spatial index is recreated/QGIS restarted
- Theres a second funny thing that I think is related to this bug.
- Layer A and Layer B both use the same shape-file ...
- 01:52 AM QGIS Application Bug report #1637 (Closed): Legend Window; for drag-and-drop-actions, expand layer-group only afte...
- when I move a layer from the top of the layer-stack (legend window on the left) to the bottom of the stack, automatic...
- 01:13 AM QGIS Application Feature request #1636 (Closed): Make bookmarks dockable
- I would like to be able to dock the bookmark window e.g. on the right-hand side next to the map-window.
- 01:11 AM QGIS Application Feature request #1635 (Closed): Add option for bookmarks: "this project only"
- It would be extremely useful, if geospatial bookmarks could be saved with the project (and therefore shared with othe...
- 08:19 AM QGIS Application Bug report #1572: new features will not display before spatial index is recreated/QGIS restarted
- same thing happens again today, after a restart, with the same layers. Newly added features will only show up after (...
- 11:37 AM QGIS Application Bug report #1572 (Closed): new features will not display before spatial index is recreated/QGIS r...
- I've imported some shapefile-exports (Geomedia) and added line-features in QGIS. The lines were showing up nicely, un...
- 11:32 AM QGIS Application Bug report #1571 (Closed): layers loose group when moving referenced shape-files
- Steps to reproduce:
0) in the legend window, create groups and drop different layers to different groups (to keep eve...
Also available in: Atom