Bug report #16325
Distance and angles not available for points during Advanced digitizing
|Affected QGIS version:||2.18.4
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
||Copied to github as #:||24235
When adding a point (just a simple temporary scratch point) it is not possible to add some distance and angles.
In other words, it is not possible to draw a point at a given distance (or angle) from another one
- Subject changed from Dsitance and angles not availabe for points during CAD digitizing to Distance and angles not availabe for points during Advanced digitizing
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
Is this a missing feature or a regression of the advanced digitizing toolbar in 2.18.4?
- Subject changed from Distance and angles not availabe for points during Advanced digitizing to Distance and angles not available for points during Advanced digitizing
it is possible, just use construction mode.
1. enable construction mode
2. click on the starting point
3. draw distances/angles
4. deactivate construction mode
5. left click for the point to be digitized
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
Also available in: Atom