Feature request #1626
r.viewshed, r.cost: take input points from the canvas
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
||Copied to github as #:||11686
Currently r.los and other modules (r.cost etc.) require the user to input coordinates of a point by hand. This is cumbersome, and should be replaced by the possibility of capturing them form the canvas.
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 2.0.0
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Nice to have
- Easy fix? set to No
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
- Assignee deleted (
Paolo Cavallini wrote:
the widget to allow pick point by clicking on the map is already available in qgis 2.18 for many tools, grass included. Is an easy patch.
- Subject changed from r.los, r.cost: take input points from the canvas to r.viewshed, r.cost: take input points from the canvas
- Assignee set to Giovanni Manghi
- Easy fix? changed from No to Yes
- Resolution set to fixed/implemented
- Status changed from Open to Closed
This is fixed in both 2.18.16 and 3.
Also available in: Atom