Bug report #16226
Map Settings variables are not updating
|Affected QGIS version:||3.3(master)||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||24136|
Maybe I'm missing something here but seems that the Map Settings variables of map items in the print composer are not being updated when the map item changes.
It appears to be just a display problem. Using one of the Map Settings variables in an expression works as expected.
To recreate the problem:
- Open the project in attachment, open "composition 1" in the Print Composer;
- Select the Map Item and check item properties panel;
- Confirm that the map item scale and the Map Settings' map_scale variable match;
- Change the map item scale
- And see that none of the Map settings variables are updated.
This affects QGIS 2.18 and QGIS 2.99 (not sure about previous versions)
#2 Updated by Alexandre Neto about 2 years ago
- Affected QGIS version changed from master to 3.3(master)
- Description updated (diff)
This issue is still present in 3.3.
The map settings variables on the map item properties dialog are not updated when the map item changes, deselecting the map item and select it again fixes it.