Bug report #16025
[macOS] Control feature rendering order will crash QGIS
|Affected QGIS version:||2.18.2||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||macOS||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||Yes|
When use the "Control feature rendering order" in QGIS 2.18 on mac OSX sierra, it will be crashed.
1. Add the csv file as a layer, ( with header, wgs 84)
2. In the Layer style dialog, check the "Control feature rendering order", define the order express, choose "count"
3. Click the Apply or OK button
I have tried:
1. Convert the csv file to shape file, crashed.
2. Sort the csv file with count column, crashed.
3. Decrease some lines of the csv file (about ~500 lines, total 30.5K lines), not crashed. Maybe memory problems?
#2 Updated by Giovanni Manghi 8 months ago
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Affected QGIS version changed from 2.18.0 to 2.18.2
- Category set to Data Provider/Delimited Text
- Subject changed from Control feature rendering order will crash QGIS to [macOS] Control feature rendering order will crash QGIS
Confirmed on macOS (also Sierra here) but not on other platforms.