Bug report #1585
add missing svg image sources
|Affected QGIS version:||3.0.0
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
||Copied to github as #:||11645
Most svg images are missing from source code (only derived png are there). Please add them.
Can you be more specific? I've already committed any SVG sources I have. Any other images were done with the GIMP probably in which case I have usually added the xcf file if applicable.
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 1.8.0
- Affected QGIS version set to master
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data set to No
- Target version changed from Version 1.8.0 to Version 2.0.0
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Lower Priority
- Easy fix? set to No
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
- Regression? set to No
Apparently many are still present.
- Assignee deleted (
- Affected QGIS version changed from master to 3.0.0
PLEASE UPDATE THE AFFECTED VERSION!
I did not as I'm unsure it applies to it.
Also available in: Atom