Bug report #15370
"move selection to top" does not work
|Affected QGIS version:||2.18.2||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||duplicate|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||23301|
in attribute table button "move selection to top" does not work.
#2 Updated by zimirrr leonid about 5 years ago
I have a project with couple layers from Postgres.
When I select features on map an view them in attribute table I get this (hub1.png)
Also I saved features as shp and added them to current project, "move selection to top" still does not work properly.
But when I've opened shp in new project everything worked fine.
To repeat error do following:
1. add vector layer test_for_hub.shp
2. rename layer to test_for_hub1
3. add vector layer test_for_hub.shp
4. select on map couple features in layer test_for_hub
5. open attribute table and press "move selection to top"