- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2014-10-21
- Last connection: 2019-06-03
Reported issues: 18
- 11:34 AM QGIS Application Bug report #17895: Can not resize simple marker selector window
- no issue in 3.4.4 and 3.6
- 11:25 AM QGIS Application Bug report #20505: Moving a node with vertex tool (current layer) moves identical node in other l...
- I confirm the error also. Qgis 3.4.3.
I found out that when selected Vertex Tool(All layers) it moves nodes only in ...
- 02:10 PM QGIS Application Bug report #18804: Crashed on build raster pyramid.
- h2. User Feedback
Hello, have same error in qgis 3.2.2.
Tried to export tif with pyramids.
I am new to working...
- 01:53 PM QGIS Application Bug report #19632 (Closed): copy-paste doesn't work
- qgis 3.2.1, windows 10.
I have geojson file and postgis table. They have same columns but different column order. ...
- 11:06 AM QGIS Application Bug report #19422: In an Attributes Table, if you hide all columns, you can't right-click a colum...
- I have same problem. No other way to show columns except create new one or close and reopen file again. qgis 3.2.1.
- 10:06 AM QGIS Application Bug report #19468: Attribute table: show features visible on map is broken (and affects show all ...
- Confirm same error on qgis 3.2.1
- 04:23 PM QGIS Application Bug report #19576: geometry checker duplicate nodes bad results
- the biggest allowable value 1e-3 still produces wrong errors.
I've changed project projection to epsg:3857 (previous...
- 01:34 PM QGIS Application Bug report #19576 (Open): geometry checker duplicate nodes bad results
- latest qgis 3.2.1, windows 7.
I run geometry checker for duplicate nodes with tolerance 1e-6 and it founds a lot o...
- 03:38 PM QGIS Application Bug report #17996 (Closed): Statusbar do not stop refreshing
- Statusbar do not stop refreshing after Render was unchecked while loading layers.
- 02:27 PM QGIS Application Bug report #17895 (Closed): Can not resize simple marker selector window
- Windows 10
qgis installed from `QGIS-OSGeo4W-2.99.0-3-Setup-x86_64.exe`
I have resolution 1280x720 on my virtual ...
Also available in: Atom