Bug report #14797
Default WMS servers wrong
|Category:||Web Services clients/WMS|
|Affected QGIS version:||3.0.0||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||Yes||Resolution:|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||22754|
Both of which throw an error:
- Error downloading http://wms.lizardtech.com/lizardtech/iserv/ows?SERVICE=WMS&REQUEST=GetCapabilities - server replied: Bad Request
- Host www2.dmsolutions.ca not found
Please remove them, better to add working ones (check e.g. MetaSearch plugin for a list), best if the two lists (WMS and Mettasearch, possibly also WFS) would be integrated.
#3 Updated by Paolo Cavallini over 1 year ago
- Affected QGIS version changed from 2.18.2 to 3.0.0
- Status changed from Open to In Progress
- Description updated (diff)
Wrong servers removed, but now http://tiles.boundlessgeo.com/ (one of the two defaults left) throws an error `Error transferring http` etc.