Bug report #14560
layers with singular osm dataset fail to properly refresh on canvas extend change
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||fixed/implemented|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||Yes||Copied to github as #:||22533|
When a singular OSM dataset is loaded twice as two different geometry types (say point and multipolygon), panning the canvas around results in broken rendering of layer.Steps to reproduce
- Load the attached test project (zop.qgs)
- When the project is loaded, use your mouse to pan the canvas to the north of half the canvas in length
- The rendering of the two layers gets corrupted
- If you hit on the refresh canvas toolbar button, you'll see the layers get rendered properly (proper extend, polygon not chopped off, not feature missing)
This only happens if different geometries are loaded of a same OSM dataset. This might have to do with internal data connection sharing getting confused. It's a pretty serious issue, setting as blocker.
#2 Updated by Mathieu Pellerin - nIRV over 6 years ago
- QGIS 2.8 LTR: issue is not present, layers rendering just fine when panning
- QGIS 2.14.1: issue is present
This means that, unless the issue is addressed, it'll become a LTR regression when people will move from 2.8.X to 2.14.X.