Bug report #13910
|Affected QGIS version:||master
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
||Copied to github as #:||21932
Add a vector layer on which an action is defined.
Despite the layer is selected and visible, the "Execute action" tool remains unavailable.
You need to open layer properties and validate or use the action from the "Identify" panel before getting the tool available.
Fix actions are not enabled when loading layer with default style (fix #13910)
(cherry-picked from 1563526f0dc59ae2b1fdc4a58c07488c5603de3d)
sorry, Inactive is a better word than Unavailable
- Subject changed from Execute action tool is not available to Inactive action tool
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
Not reproducable here. Please include a sample project.
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
- Resolution set to worksforme
closing for lack of feedback.
- File essai.zip added
- Status changed from Closed to Reopened
problem still found in QGIS 2.15
eg load in new project the attached layer that contains actions
- Status changed from Reopened to Closed
Also available in: Atom