Bug report #13104
Vector:Geometry Tools:Simplify geometry - 'OK' button stays disabled
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||fixed/implemented|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||21169|
I'll describe this step by step.
- I want to simplify the geometries in a vector layer (ESRI Shape).
- I click Vector:Geometry Tools:Simplify Geometries...
- I select the vector layer in the drop down.
- Without setting anything else I click OK.
- QGIS responds with a message box:
"Currently QGIS doesn't allow simultaneous access from different threads to the same datasource. Make sure your layer's attribute tables are close. Continue?"
- I click the No button.
- I check the "Save to new file" and select my new output file.
- The state of the OK button is still disabled even though I have provided a valid output.
The same happens when I select an output in step 4, but the file I selected was locked by another program in which case QGIS complains. I then select a valid output instead but the OK button stays disabled.