Bug report #1281
editing layer name corrupts the project
|Affected QGIS version:||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Debian||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||Resolution:||duplicate|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||Copied to github as #:||11341|
Debian amd64, QT 4.4.0, SVN r9254.
1. add two layers (any kind)
2. right click on one of them > Change name
3. don't change the name but click on the other layer name
4. now click back on the firts layer name
Whatever you do, you can't finish editing the layer name, remove it from the list, enter it's properties - no way. In order to quit this funny state you need to start a new project.
Interestingly, you can't achieve this funny state if you use F2 instead of "right click > Change name".
#1 Updated by Jürgen Fischer over 14 years ago
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from Open to Closed
duplicate of #1045
#2 Updated by Anonymous over 13 years ago
Milestone Version 1.0.0 deleted