Bug report #12543
layer style effects not compatible with inverted polygon renderer
|Affected QGIS version:||3.0.0
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
||Copied to github as #:||20685
just tested wonderfull live layer effects, and that reveals not taking into account inverted polygon renderer.
Polygons are rendered just as normal polygon renderer.
We use it a lot to generate masking layers effects (see mask plugin).
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
Can you clarify this for me? When I test, this is what I see:
- inverted polygon, symbol layer effect: works
- inverted polygon, layer wide effect: results in no layer drawn
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
Sorry, I missed that it was available on both levels.. Maybe UI needs to separate checkbox a bit more.
- Status changed from Closed to Reopened
Don't close this - there is a bug, because layer wide effects aren't working with the inverted renderer
- Priority changed from Severe/Regression to Normal
- Regression? set to No
- Easy fix? set to No
- Affected QGIS version changed from 2.8.1 to 3.0.0
- Description updated (diff)
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
Also available in: Atom