Bug report #12300
Rendering issue with transparent WMS layers
|Category:||Web Services clients/WMS|
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||20478|
When setting the transparancy of certain WMS layers the rendering goes wrong and colors are off. According to my limited testing, it happens only on WMS layers that already have transparency on their own, opaque layers render correctly after applying transparency.Steps to reproduce:
- Connect to this WMS service in QGis (tested on 2.9 master): https://www.dov.vlaanderen.be/geoserver/gw_varia/verzilting/wms?version=1.3.0&request=GetCapabilities
- Load the (only) layer 'verzilting'
- The colors are correct.
- Go to the layer properties, set transparency to a value != 0
- The layer is not transparent and the colors are all wrong.
#1 Updated by Roel Huybrechts over 5 years ago
Apparently something went wrong pasting the WMS link, the correct version is: https://www.dov.vlaanderen.be/geoserver/gw_varia/verzilting/wms?version=1.3.0&request=GetCapabilities
#8 Updated by Roel Huybrechts over 5 years ago
- master: not transparent, wrong colors
- 2.8: not transparent, wrong colors
- 2.6: not transparent, wrong colors
- 2.4: not transparent, wrong colors
- 2.2: transparent, wrong colors
- 2.0: transparent, wrong colors
- 1.8: transparent, correct colors: ok!