Bug report #12242
|Affected QGIS version:||2.8.0
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
||Copied to github as #:||20427
The zoom out feature zooms in when clicking and dragging over a feature. A single click zooms out as expected.
- Category changed from Browser to Map Canvas
- OS version deleted (
- Operating System deleted (
- Target version changed from Version 2.8 to Version 2.8.1
- Priority changed from Normal to Severe/Regression
Confirmed, was ok on 2.6.1.
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Status changed from Closed to Reopened
I've filed #12265 for the test side of this.
The fix should be backported to the 2.8 branch. Having a test there would be much safer.
(reopened as it's not backported yet)
- Status changed from Reopened to Closed
Also available in: Atom