Bug report #12171
Processing Refactor fields: can't change an "int" field to "double" with 0 precision
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||end of life|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||20363|
Steps to reproduce:
- Run Refactor fields using the attached shapefile
- Go to field "Nt", change its type to "double" and set Precision to 0
- The new field still has "Nt" as "int". If the Precision is changed to 1 or more, it works.
#1 Updated by Arnaud Morvan about 5 years ago
FieldsMapper use standard processing function "output.getVectorWriter" to create output storage, and give it selected type and precision.
With type double and precision 0, I confirm that resulting field is displayed as integer in fields tab of layer properties dialog.
#6 Updated by Giovanni Manghi about 1 year ago
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Resolution set to end of life
End of life notice: QGIS 2.18 LTR