Bug report #1203
QGIS segfaults when an Action with capture output has an invalid path to executable is called
|Affected QGIS version:||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||All||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||Resolution:||fixed|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||Copied to github as #:||11263|
Steps to show the problem:
1. create an Action in Layer Properties, specifying a program that doesn't exist - xyz, for example.
2. set Capture output (this is due to another bug already reported)
3. use Identify on the layer, pick an object
4. click on the Action created in step 1
5. QGIS quits - segfault
This happens on Windows and Linux; can't test Mac.
Versions at least back to 0.9.0 have this problem.
r8952; Qt 4.3.3 & 4.4.0
#2 Updated by Mike Taves almost 12 years ago
- Resolution deleted (
- Status changed from Closed to Feedback
I have this issue with my Windows XP version of QGIS 1.0.0.
According to my "About" dialog, I have: "QGIS version 1.0.0-Kore built against code revision unknown", which I obtained from OSGeo4W yesterday. Sorry, I can't confirm this on any other platform.