Bug report #11825
fill with centroid draws symbol outside the polygons
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||debian, windows||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||20043|
In a certain scale range (1:250,000 - 1:5,000) the fill with centroid style behavior appears weird.
Centroids are drawn also outside the polygons in the upper left corner where no polygon exists.
Attach contains some images, a shapefile and a project file.
BTW: QGIS 2.6, 2.6.1 and 2.7 (master)
#3 Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 5 years ago
- Affected QGIS version changed from 2.6.0 to master
- Status changed from Feedback to Open
Martin Dobias wrote:
I cannot reproduce. Does it happen just sometimes?
Will it happen if you disable simplification?
Will it happen if you force point on surface in centroid fill properties?
steps to replicate:
- open the attached project
- zoom to full
- add to project the attached shapefile "case6"
- enter the newly added layer properties and change symbology to "centroid fill". A point symbol will show in the upper left corner of the canvas.