Bug report #11449
.osm extension missing when downloading OSM data with the "download OSM data" tool
|Affected QGIS version:||2.4.0||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||not reproducable|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||19725|
Please add .osm file extension automatically to downloaded file. If the user doesn't add it, QGIS doesn't recognise the file as OSM - it opens it but treats it like GPX and shows waypoints, routes and routepoints. If you then add .osm then QGIS sees all five OSM layers.
#1 Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 6 years ago
- Affected QGIS version set to 2.4.0
- Subject changed from OSM Vector tool to .osm extension missing when downloading OSM data with the "download OSM data" tool
- Tracker changed from Feature request to Bug report
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data set to No
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
I just tested on master and the .osm extension is added properly.