Bug report #11332
qgis crashes when refreshing a composer html item following URL change
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||Yes||Copied to github as #:||19626|
Tweaking the URL value of a composer html item followed by a click on its "Refresh HTML" button will make QGIS crash.Steps to reproduce crasher:
- Create a new project, and open a new composer window
- Add an HTML item onto the composer sheet
- Mouse click on the URL textbox and set its value to "http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/"
- Immediately click on the "Refresh HTML" button (so focus will go from the textbox to the button)
- Once the page shows up, mouse click on the URL textbox and set its value to "http://ja.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/"
- Immediately click on the "Refresh HTML button
- At this stage, QGIS should freeze and shortly after crash; if not, change the URL value back to the first URL string, click refresh, and repeat until it crashes (it never takes more than 2 to 3 times here)