Bug report #11282
Font Marker symbol value 0x 173 (Unicode 00AD) not displaying in all fonts
|Affected QGIS version:||master
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
||Copied to github as #:||19578
Font Marker symbol value 0x 173 (Unicode 00AD) not displaying in all fonts. This means a font marker symbol using this character cannot be created. Screenshots and examples attached.
- Category changed from Symbology to GUI
- Affected QGIS version changed from 2.4.0 to master
- OS version deleted (
- Operating System deleted (
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
Would it be possible to provide an update on this bug? It is affecting approximately 5500 users within the humanitarian community, who are using the OCHA Humanitarian Icons.
I think it's an issue with the font itself. 0xAD is not a printable character, I can't get that character to display in any program on linux.
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Resolution set to invalid
Also available in: Atom