Bug report #11058
composer items panel: allow for stack re-ording by drag'n dropping items
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||19392|
It would be very useful to be able to modify the items' stack ordering by via drag'n dropping items in the items panel' list. In addition to drag'n drop operation, it would be useful (for touch-based interface) to have a toolbar below the list to do such operations. See attached screenshot of what GIMP does.
[composer] Support drag and drop restacking of items via item panel (fix #11058)
#1 Updated by Mathieu Pellerin - nIRV over 8 years ago
- Target version set to Future Release - Nice to have
- Assignee set to Nyall Dawson
- Category set to GUI
- Affected QGIS version changed from 2.4.0 to master
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
Sorry, this should have been a feature request.
#2 Updated by Mathieu Pellerin - nIRV over 8 years ago
- Category changed from GUI to Map Composer/Printing
#3 Updated by Nyall Dawson over 8 years ago
- Status changed from Open to Closed
Fixed in changeset a4377ae0297dfffb721a1e2ee44132adf855b99d.